Maximum Music DJ Service

Maximum Music DJ Service

Leave your guests with lifelong memories.

4 Mimico Avenue
Toronto, ON M8V 1R1 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Maximum Music is classy, experienced DJ's in suits who play the music you want to hear. Our commitment to excellence has led to 1000's of glowing reviews over the past 25 years.

From our talented DJ's to our dedicated office staff, when you hire Maximum Music you hire a team of dedicated professionals who put your vision first!

Maximum experience.  Maximum fun.  Maximum Music!
www.maximumdj.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maximum DJ Service was my favourite vendor to work with for our wedding planning. They were always so efficient and responsive. They went above and beyond for us. Great customer service! Friendly and fun loving staff! Great to seeing that the DJ was dancing along to our music with us! Fantastic DJ service that I will recommend to all!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
There are not enough good things I can say about Maximum Music. Having recently partnering with them at the Studio @ Mimico, I am blown away at their level of commitment in bringing better, quality DJ services to their clients, and also my own. They see the value in working with other vendors and will do their best to make sure that every client has a personalized experience. I knew that when I was offered a chance to partner with them, I would have latched onto something very positive, given their rave reviews and popularity in the wedding industry. You would not be disappointed if you hire them - oh and also they put on an EXCELLENT party!
Maximum Music DJ Service is a wedding DJ service from Toronto. We service weddings througout the local area, including GTA, Muskoka, and Niagara. Maximum Music DJ Service is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the GTA wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in upscale weddings, expert customer service
416-255-2910
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards