Maui'd Forever / Maui

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Bill Armstrong organized the most perfect wedding for us!

Trying to plan a wedding on Maui all the way from Austria, Europe seemed to be a huge challenge but as soon as we had found Maui'd Forever, it turned out to be the easiest thing in the world. Bill Armstrong would reply to any e-mail instantly and was helpful in every matter. I felt like I did not have to worry about a thing and it was true.

We got married on Kapalua Bay. Bill was on site and took care of everything in a very discreet way. Kimo Kirkman was a wonderful minister. He made us laugh and his ceremony felt so sincere and true. Brian was unobtrusive in his filming and made the most beautiful video. I could not have been happier about my bouquet, the flower leis, our wedding cake and Tarvin - our musician - he was the best!

The organization of our wedding was perfect and even now, two months after the wedding, Bill is being so helpful with documents that we still need for the marriage to be recognized in Austria.

Thank you so very much!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
870 Malulani Street , Kihei, HI 96753
Maui'd Forever is Maui's Premier Wedding Planning Company with packages starting from $299. We can customize, to suite your needs. With our company you get your choice of both Minister and Photographer, we deal with only the top professionals on the island, and are here for you from start to finish.
Details