Matty B Entertainment

Matty B Entertainment

Serving All Of New England With Something Different - Dj - Live Music - Uplighting by Matt Bernier

Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Matty B Entertainment was established because there was a need for something different then all the rest. For over 15 years we have been doing just that.

"My ultimate goal is to give you a fun, stress-free day and to provide outstanding entertainment for you and your guests."

- Matt Bernier

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cant even begin to explain how amazing Matty B was for my wedding reception! He went above and beyond all that I had hoped for. He is such an amazing talented man. Each and everyone of my guest raved about his performance as a DJ and a musician. Matt played the Saxaphone during our cocktail hour as well as sang, although I missed him performing at that time while doing pictures I have heard nothing but possitive remarks about it. I read alot a reviews and did extensive research before choosing Matt as my DJ and I could not have made a better choice! My wedding took place in maine and though Matt was traveling from another state to DJ for me I can say I was not worried at all, he kept in contact with me through the whole process setting my heart and mind at ease. Matt also interacted with all the guests at all times making them laugh and smile as he performed. I have awesome pictures of him and my guests totally enjoying themselves. Brides this is definately the man for the job if you are looking for someone with grace, elegance, talent, fun, professionalism and a really great time!!!! He is the best!!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2012
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
Matty B is the quintessential Entertainer! An exciting and multi talented musician and vocalist performing an amazing range of contemporary and popular music. Matty can do it all...music for the Wedding Ceremony, for the Wedding Reception Cocktail Hour, and for the Reception itself! Matty B the accomplished musician and Matty B the Disc Jockey is an unbeatable combo!
Matty B Entertainment is a wedding entertainment/DJ service from Massachusetts. We service weddings througout the local area, including Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Hampshire. Matty B Entertainment is a professional wedding Entertainer/DJ that has been part of the Boston MA wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Live Music and DJ Services along with Uplighting
888-462-8892
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards