Matty B Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cant even begin to explain how amazing Matty B was for my wedding reception! He went above and beyond all that I had hoped for. He is such an amazing talented man. Each and everyone of my guest raved about his performance as a DJ and a musician. Matt played the Saxaphone during our cocktail hour as well as sang, although I missed him performing at that time while doing pictures I have heard nothing but possitive remarks about it. I read alot a reviews and did extensive research before choosing Matt as my DJ and I could not have made a better choice! My wedding took place in maine and though Matt was traveling from another state to DJ for me I can say I was not worried at all, he kept in contact with me through the whole process setting my heart and mind at ease. Matt also interacted with all the guests at all times making them laugh and smile as he performed. I have awesome pictures of him and my guests totally enjoying themselves. Brides this is definately the man for the job if you are looking for someone with grace, elegance, talent, fun, professionalism and a really great time!!!! He is the best!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
679 Washington St. #8, Attleboro, MA 02703
BLOG

Serving All Of New England With Something Different - Dj - Live Music - Uplighting by Matt Bernier

Matty B Entertainment was established because there was a need for something different then all the rest. For over 15 years we have been providing a combination of Live Music and DJ Services throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, and New York.

Matty B is an MC, Award Winning DJ, and Ente rtainer all in one. He performs on a number of different instruments to give you the feeling of a live band along with a DJ. If you are looking for a package that includes all this and more then visit our website at http://mattyb.com

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ENDORSEMENTS (17)
Matty B is the quintessential Entertainer! An exciting and multi talented musician and vocalist performing an amazing range of contemporary and popular music. Matty can do it all...music for the Wedding Ceremony, for the Wedding Reception Cocktail Hour, and for the Reception itself! Matty B the accomplished musician and Matty B the Disc Jockey is an unbeatable combo!
PROS I KNOW (84)
Matty B Entertainment is a wedding DJ and Musician from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Hampshire. Matty B Entertainment is a professional wedding Entertainer/DJ/MC that has been part of the Boston MA wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Live Music and DJ Services along with Uplighting