Matthew Land Studios

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Matthew Land Studios creates memories that will last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bellingham, WA 98282
BLOG

Matthew Land Photography Studios | www.matthewland.com

We are a small team specializing in Fine Art Wedding Photography, traveling to wherever people will take us to capture beautiful weddings. While we are based just North of Seattle, we have found ourselves in England, Chile, Mexico, Canada, and around the US on wedding ... read more

Matthew Land Photography Studios | www.matthewland.com

We are a small team specializing in Fine Art Wedding Photography, traveling to wherever people will take us to capture beautiful weddings. While we are based just North of Seattle, we have found ourselves in England, Chile, Mexico, Canada, and around the US on wedding assigments.

Matthew Land was born in Seattle, Washington. He later moved to the tropics of Mexico for a few years to volunteer in a culture that he loves, working and translating with groups that came to build homes for the poor. He also enjoyed the sun, surfing, music, and exploring documentary photography while there.

He returned home to the Northwest to receive his B.A. in Spanish Language, and has since continued refining his skills as a Fine Art Wedding Photographer;  shooting weddings across the United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, and England.

He loves the art in photography, and keeps his eye on who he calls the 'world's best,' staying humble and inspired by amazing photos from around the globe.

Wedding Photography

I am a wedding photographer, and I love what I do. I get to be there for the best day of my clients’ lives, and I make it my job to capture them looking beautiful with style.

I take a documentary approach during the ceremony and reception, anticipating and capturing once-in-a-life-time moments in the making. I also direct and/or collaborate with couples to set up the perfect shot in creative shoots before or after the wedding.

I get to travel, create art and make a lot of friends doing what I do. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

-Matthew