Mathews Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Mathews Manor had everything I wanted for my wedding! I had a lot of out of town guest and needed everything in one place! The Mathews Family was awesome to work with! They truly brought my dream wedding to life! Everyone that attended the wedding just complimented the food and everything about the wedding! Thank you Mathews Manor! I highly recommend this location for any occasion and for the sweetest and most organized planner you could ever ask for...ask for Tammy Mathews! She just lights up the room when she walks in!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
3279 Us Highway 11, Springville, AL 35146
BLOG

Where every celebration is Unique

Our heart at Mathews Manor is to go the extra mile to help bring your dreams to fruition. We want to achieve the look that you desire and the one that reflects your UNIQUENESS!

Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
A great group of people to work with and a beautiful venue! (Check out my personal favorite, Rebecca Gardens!) You can be sure that they will go over and beyond to ensure that your day is picture perfect!
PROS I KNOW (78)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Mathews Manor is a wedding Venue from Alabama. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Springville, Trussville, and Birmingham. Mathews Manor is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Alabama wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Ceremonies and Receptions