Mathews Manor

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Our heart at Mathews Manor is to go the extra mile to help bring your dreams to fruition. We want to achieve the look that you desire and the one that reflects your UNIQUENESS!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mathews Manor had everything I wanted for my wedding! I had a lot of out of town guest and needed everything in one place! The Mathews Family was awesome to work with! They truly brought my dream wedding to life! Everyone that attended the wedding just complimented the food and everything about the wedding! Thank you Mathews Manor! I highly recommend this location for any occasion and for the sweetest and most organized planner you could ever ask for...ask for Tammy Mathews! She just lights up the room when she walks in!

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
A great group of people to work with and a beautiful venue! (Check out my personal favorite, Rebecca Gardens!) You can be sure that they will go over and beyond to ensure that your day is picture perfect!
Associations I Belong to
205-467-3935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment