MasterPlan Events

MasterPlan Events

Silver Spring, MD 20904 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

MasterPlan (MP) specializes in event consulting, planning and management for all types of events. We pride ourselves in “event production”: creating a seamless, stress-free, classy event that is a true reflection of you or your organization and will leave your guests with memories for years to come.

If you’re looking for a planning team with a wealth of wedding and special event experience, look no further and give us a call; 202-276-7644 or lola@masterplanllp.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services rendered exceeded my expections . The wedding was meticulously coordinated and the MP Consultants were very firm and precise while communicating my expectations with the various vendors and they were very detail-oriented .

The way they drafted and executed their detailed timeline of events ensured the wedding day went on without a hitch. Such amazing work ! I think theses ladies were spot-on when they named their business MasterPlan . The name speaks for itself and I can attest to fact that when they showed up in Dubai to take over my destination wedding , they definitely delivered nothing short of "A Master Plan"

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
MasterPlan Events is a wedding and event planning company from Washington DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including DC, Virginia, and Maryland. MasterPlan Events is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for six years. We specialize in local and destination weddings
202-276-7644
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards