Master Chef Catering

Master Chef Catering

1830 HW6 South suite A
Houston, TX 77077 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 3000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
About Us

Master Chef Catering was founded in October 2006 by Michael Carey.
We are a full service catering company that can accommodate events from 10 to 3,000 guests. With a wide range of culinary abilities, we prepare delicacies ranging from classic American to Peruvian-fusion.

I have a true passion for entertaining people and the culinary arts. With over 18 years of experience in the restaurant and catering industry that has taken me to over ten cities and three countries. My experience has given me ability to adapt a wide range of culinary and operational knowledge to create Master Chef Catering.

-Michael Carey: Owner

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Go hire them, now! Seriously, Chef Michael was awesome through every step of the process. He worked with special dietary needs, took care of the bar needs and also provided cake cutting services. It was so nice to have one team doing the food and the bar, so there was never a line at the bar or dirty dishes anywhere since the team worked so seamlessly to make the event perfect. And I forgot to mention, the food was amazing! We are still getting compliments on how tasty everything was. Toward the end of the night, Chef Michael even switched over and worked the bar. Prices were beyond reasonable, and we can't think him and his team enough. Definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
Master Chef Catering provides friendly service and delicious cuisine all wrapped up in a "can't pass it up" package! I use them for my weddings and events several times a year and will not stop!
Master Chef Catering is a wedding Caterer from Houston, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Houston, Galveston, and Woodlands. Master Chef Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Houston area wedding industry for over 6 years. We specialize in Excellent service and fantastic food
713-823-6921
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards