Mary Veal Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mary Veal and her assistant Mike are by far one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding. Like most brides getting married in Key West, most of my planning was done out of town and after seeing her work and reading other reviews I knew she would be the one for us. From the first conversation we fell in love with her and her work. She went above and beyond with countless emails, phone calls, and meetings to put all of my neurotic worries at ease. She truly is a blessing in the industry, she has a wonderful calming presence that makes working with her a pure joy. Mike complements her style with his wit and energy, making every session with them a great experience. Mary genuinely listened to my concerns and worked with me throughout the entire process. My new husband and I feel that she was not only a great photographer but has become a friend. If you are shopping for photographers don't waste your time, Mary is the best in the business! We can't wait to see how our wedding shots turned out and have no doubt they will be everything we hoped for. We can't thank Mary and Mike enough for making our wedding a true dream!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Key West, FL 33040

LOVE your memories!

I'm a destination wedding photographer based in Key West, FL. A native Floridian, animal lover, scuba diver, who's married to the most amazing man ever, and is rarely, if ever,  seen out and about without my dog and best bud, Higgins! I'm self taught in this amazing craft, meaning I've learned from many others via multiple platforms over an absurd amount of time and continue to do so daily. Its allowed me to grow artistically and not be stuck "in a box" so to speak. I bring a relaxed approach with a bubbly personality and work hard to tell the story of your wedding day not only with my vision but as a collaboration with my brides. My style is more photojournalistic and I strive to be, unobtrusive, yet thorough, understanding the importance of creatively documenting your entire special day and all of the details surrounding it so you can remember it happily ever after! I've received rave reviews by providing my clients with bespoke packaging, outstanding service, a beautiful, thoughtful product they'll cherish for generations and made many a friend along the way.

Want to know more or get your own custom package quote? Contact me!  (305)-433-1237 or e-mail here: maryvealkw@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2010
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Mary Veal is the most incredible photographer I have worked with yet! Her professionalism, quick response and attention to detail make for one of the most exciting photographers out there right now! If you are looking for a photographer who will capture your entire day in stunning photography that you can share with friends on Facebook, frame over your bed, print up for future cuddles on the couch, then this is the photographer that you want! I highly recommend choosing Mary Veal for your wedding photography!! 5- stars!
PROS I KNOW (69)
Mary Veal Photography is a wedding Photographer from Key West. We service weddings throughout the local area, including The Florida Keys, The Caribbean, and Destination Weddings Worldwide. Mary Veal Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the The Florida Keys wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Destination Wedding Photography