Marry & Tux

Marry & Tux

100 Daniel Webster Hwy
Nashua, NH 03060 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, ...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua is New Hampshire’s largest bridal shop, at just over 9,000 square feet.

We are located just minutes from the Massachusetts border.

Discover unparalleled customer service that focuses on the ease and comfort of selecting your wedding gown in a stress free environment.

We recently had the honor of being selected as Americas Best Bridal Salon in the Northeast; featured on the Travel Channel this year.

Reserve your appointment today: 603-883-6999

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been to other bridal stores, but none were as patient as this bridal shop. When walking downstairs, I couldn't believe the amount of dresses that were available. Everything was arranged based on style, which was very helpful. Each dress also had the picture of the dress on a model, which made choosing a few dresses so much easier. I was able to go through the dresses and choose the ones I liked. I worked with Lisa, who was so amazing. I told her my budget, and if I picked out a dress that was over my budget she would very quietly alert me. It was so perfect. I didn't feel embarrassed by my lower budget, and I was still able to find a ton that were in my price range. I tried on about 10 dresses (maybe?). I had gone in thinking I wanted a dress I tried on at another store, and at the end I was torn between that one and two others. Lisa patiently let me try on each one multiple times until I made a decision, and it was just a truly great experience.

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!
Marry & Tux is a wedding Dress, bridesmaids, tuxedo boutique from Nashua, New Hampshire. We service weddings througout the local area, including Boston, New Hampshire, and VT, ME, and CT. Marry & Tux is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the local wedding industry for over 41 years. We specialize in Wedding dresses, bridesmaids, plus size bridals, and tuxedo rentals
603-883-6999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7