Marry & Tux Bridal

Profile Picture
Elizabeth
1 Review
10/10/2015

When I arrived for my appointment the consultant asked a few questions on what I had in mind and I showed her pictures. I picked out a few dresses to try on myself and she also picked out a few different ones for me to try and they were my style and comparable to the pictures I had shown her. She kept asking my thoughts on the dress, what I liked and didn't like about it and made careful selections after my cons on two dresses. I put on the 5th gown, and that was mine! She asked if I wanted to take it off and if I wanted to try on more dresses? I said no, so she knew it was my dress! One of the other consultants told me I looked beautiful and another saw me and just said "Wow"! How can you go wrong with that?! She also made my guests I brought with me feel comfortable, showed them where to sit and asked if they wanted water, etc. It was a great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua is New Hampshire’s largest bridal shop, at just over 9,000 square feet.

We are located just minutes from the Massachusetts border.

Discover unparalleled custome r service that focuses on the ease and comfort of selecting your wedding gown in a stress free environment.

We recently had the honor of being selected as Americas Best Bridal Salon in the Northeast; featured on the Travel Channel this year.

Reserve your appointment today: 603-883-6999

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!
Marry & Tux Bridal is a wedding Dress, bridesmaids, tuxedo boutique from Nashua, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, New Hampshire, and VT, ME, and CT. Marry & Tux Bridal is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the local wedding industry for over 41 years. We specialize in Wedding dresses, bridesmaids, plus size bridals, and tuxedo rentals