Marry & Tux Bridal

Marry & Tux Bridal

100 Daniel Webster Hwy
Nashua, NH 03060 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, ...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua is New Hampshire’s largest bridal shop, at just over 9,000 square feet.

We are located just minutes from the Massachusetts border.

Discover unparalleled customer service that focuses on the ease and comfort of selecting your wedding gown in a stress free environment.

We recently had the honor of being selected as Americas Best Bridal Salon in the Northeast; featured on the Travel Channel this year.

Reserve your appointment today: 603-883-6999

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I arrived for my appointment the consultant asked a few questions on what I had in mind and I showed her pictures. I picked out a few dresses to try on myself and she also picked out a few different ones for me to try and they were my style and comparable to the pictures I had shown her. She kept asking my thoughts on the dress, what I liked and didn't like about it and made careful selections after my cons on two dresses. I put on the 5th gown, and that was mine! She asked if I wanted to take it off and if I wanted to try on more dresses? I said no, so she knew it was my dress! One of the other consultants told me I looked beautiful and another saw me and just said "Wow"! How can you go wrong with that?! She also made my guests I brought with me feel comfortable, showed them where to sit and asked if they wanted water, etc. It was a great experience!

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Elizabeth
1 Review
Endorsements
As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!
Marry & Tux Bridal is a wedding Dress, bridesmaids, tuxedo boutique from Nashua, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, New Hampshire, and VT, ME, and CT. Marry & Tux Bridal is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the local wedding industry for over 41 years. We specialize in Wedding dresses, bridesmaids, plus size bridals, and tuxedo rentals
603-883-6999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards