Marry & Tux Bridal

603.883.6999   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
1 Review

I live in CT and was up visiting my family. We had such a horrible experience at another bridal shop that when we left the first place we by accidently stumbled upon your shop and just went in to "look". Was so impressed with the dress selection and customer service, we ended up buying a dress right then and there!! Totally worth the drive to and from and will recommend this shop to my friends and family. As well as my family who lives up in NH, they will be doing the same as well :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060

Marry & Tux Bridal of Nashua is New Hampshire’s largest bridal shop, at just over 9,000 square feet.

We are located just minutes from the Massachusetts border.

Discover unparalleled customer service that focuses on the ease and comfort of selecting your wedding gown in a stress free environment.

We recently had the honor of being selected as Americas Best Bridal Salon in the Northeast; featured on the Travel Channel this year.

Reserve your appointment today: 603-883-6999

+/- read less
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1790
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!
Marry & Tux Bridal is a wedding Dress, bridesmaids, tuxedo boutique from Nashua, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, New Hampshire, and VT, ME, and CT. Marry & Tux Bridal is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the local wedding industry for over 41 years. We specialize in Wedding dresses, bridesmaids, plus size bridals, and tuxedo rentals