Marry Me in DC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Deborah made my wedding come true... all was taken care of by her and her assistant so that Bob and I just had to show up! She recommended multiple venues, photographers that she had successfully worked with, examples of ceremonies and vows, 'Plan B' in case of inclement weather, etc. From the first contact I made to 'Marry Me in DC' to the 'I now pronounce you..." My husband Bob nor I could not have asked or expected more! While Deborah is very professional, she was also personable, open and warm. We were very specific on the date we wanted to marry as October 9th would be our 34th anniversary as a couple, and she immediately confirmed that date for us... so we 'made it official' on our 34th anniversary. I highly recommend Marry Me in DC for your wedding.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Washington, DC 20001

DC Licensed Wedding Officiants Specializing in Same-Sex Wedding Ceremonies

We are DC Licensed Officiants, performing non-religious wedding ceremonies in the Nations's Capitol and specializing in gay & lesbian wedding ceremonies. We are here to celebrate you, not just tolerate you on your wedding day. We are dedicated to making your special day a memorable one.

In addition to performing your legal ceremony in ... read more

In addition to performing your legal ceremony in the District of Columbia, we are also able to file your marriage license paperwork on your behalf; a great option for non-residents.

+/- read less