Mark West Lodge Event Center

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

OUR WEDDING WAS PERFECT, THANKS TO ALI AND JACK, AND ALL THE MARK WEST LODGE STAFF! Honestly, I don't think we could have picked a better venue for the biggest day of our lives. Gorgeous location, beautiful grounds, and amazing people. What more could you ask for?

From day one, Ali was absolutely perfect. She was at our beckon call - and I assure you, she was called upon quite often! She listened to us, was patient, calm, and helpful. She took all the time needed to explain procedures, costs, options, and just field general questions. She put up with our panicky moments and our silly friends. She did it all with a smile on her face and patience in her voice. It really felt like we had a friend helping us through an incredibly tough planning process! We really and truly couldn't be happier with her service. Just amazing. Words really don't do justice to how much she helped us overall. Her calm demeanor and professional attitude really went a long way in helping us stay sane!

The actual venue and wedding were amazing. Like any wedding, there were hiccups - but absolutely nothing was their fault. In fact, whenever there was a hiccup, (like a different company losing some of our table cards!) the staff at Mark West went out of their way to remedy the situation. They are clearly professionals there, and it showed. Not a single stone went unturned in making sure that this wedding was perfect. The staff were SO nice. All of the bartenders, (JD in particular!), the servers, the management, everyone - we were treated like royalty. Our guests were constantly commenting on how amazing of a job they were doing. I had a very pleasant chat with Jack, and we really felt loved there. I truly felt that they cared so much about us, our guests, and our big day.

We could not be happier. Straight up. I literally had dozens of people approach me later to tell me that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I think it's very fair to give much of the credit to the staff of the Mark West Lodge. It felt like family was taking care of us, and it really made a somewhat stressful event way easier to handle. I will recommend Mark West to anyone with ears. We are ecstatic with their service. If I could give them six stars, I would.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Ali and Jack, you really helped make our wedding perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2520 Mark West Springs Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404

The historically captivating Mark West Lodge Event Center is established in the hillsides of Sonoma County.  With a rustic ambiance and surrounding lush greenery, the landmark is an ideal location for a wine country event. Whether it is a wedding, a meeting, or a special occasion for your business or personal life—we are sure to make your event unforgettable.

+/- read less