Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maria was amazing! She really knows how to make a bride feel beautiful!! Look no further because you have found an amazing make up artist! She makes you feel comfortable and your wedding party! All my girls never felt so pretty including myself!!! We cannot thank her enough! So do yourself a favor and book her now!!! At lest you know one thing will go right on your wedding day!! Not to mention you'll gain a friend for life! Love you girl!!

Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist responded with the following comments:

Omg Brandi! Wow! This just Blew my mind!! Wow! Thank You sooooo much... From the bottom of my heart!!!! Your words really touched Me! I feel so Honored! I had a great time with You, Your Family and your beautiful Bridal Party! Thank You so much for bringing Me to Las Vegas to Be part of your Special Day!
You truly deserve every once of Happiness in the world! I wish you Joy, Happiness and tons of Love... To you and your beautiful family! I will never forget this experience I was so lucky to be a part of!
Love you my friend

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
St Augustine, FL 32086

On Location Professional Hair and Make Up Services

On your wedding day, everything should be perfect. Beauty is no exception. The memories will last a lifetime and having the perfect wedding is more than a perfect dress, the flower arrangements, the cake, the invitations, the menu, and all the details of the day. The Brides Hair and Make Up needs special, intimate attention.  That is what I promise you, I will give your wedding Hair and Make Up the attention that it deserves.  The look of beauty for a wedding is a unique look, let my professional education and experience help to create that look for you so that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!!   I am very experienced in the bridal and production hair & makeup (television, film, theater, runway, corporate, lessons) and would love to share my gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup and the ability to work with hair extensions, I am sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day. I have a total of 12 years of experience and have been taught by some of the very Best in the Industry.   Let me invite you to take a look at my Bio and Resume on my Website.

MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer

www.mariateresahairandmakeupartist.com

maiteperu@hotmail.com

cell.717 903 4385

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I've had the opportunity to work with Maria Teresa-Hair and Makeup Artist several times and I am always stunned by the transformations. What impresses me the most, along with how beautiful the results are, is the way she makes brides feel. It is usually a nerve wrecking day for most of the brides prior to the ceremony and she manages to make them relax and laugh throughout all the process. At the end they always say they feel absolutely beautiful and grateful for the experience. She has the gift of making them feel confident and empowered and always brings the best out of them. Just read the reviews and find out for yourself! She is truly one of a kind.
PROS I KNOW (93)
Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding Professional Hair and Make Up Artist from St. Augustine / Jacksonville FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida , Central Pennsylvania , and Central Wisconsin. Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a professional wedding Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist that has been part of the North Florida, Central PA, Central WI wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Make Up, Television and Film Hair and Make Up, Film,Television, Catalog and Special EffectsHair and Make Up,