Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I truly could not have chosen a better person to do my hair and make for my wedding day. Not only did she out do herself on my make up and hair but my bridal party, mother and mother-in-law. Everyone was happy with the way they looked. I unfortunately lived 2 hours away and was busy with work that I couldn't make it for a trial but that was no big deal. I gave Maite ideas a few weeks prior on how I wanted my hair and makeup and she was able to follow through and make it 10x better. I highly recommend her and if I ever had another occasion where I need hair and makeup done I would go back to her in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
St Augustine, FL 32086

On Location Professional Hair and Make Up Services

On your wedding day, everything should be perfect. Beauty is no exception. The memories will last a lifetime and having the perfect wedding is more than a perfect dress, the flower arrangements, the cake, the invitations, the menu, and all the details of the day. The Brides Hair and Make Up needs special, intimate attention.  That is what I promise you, I will give your wedding Hair and Make Up the attention that it deserves.  The look of beauty for a wedding is a unique look, let my proffessional education and experience help to create that look for you so that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!!   I am experienced in bridal and production makeup and would love to share my gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup and the ability to work with hair extensions, I am sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day.

MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer

www.mariateresahairandmakeupartist.com

maiteperu@hotmail.com

cell.717 903 4385

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Service, Trial Service
Hair: Hair Coloring, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
Licensed Professional: Yes
PROS I KNOW (93)
Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding Professional Hair and Make Up Artist from St. Augustine / Jacksonville FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida , Central Pennsylvania , and Central Wisconsin. Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a professional wedding Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist that has been part of the North Florida, Central PA, Central WI wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Make Up, Television and Film Hair and Make Up, Film,Television, Catalog and Special EffectsHair and Make Up,