Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist

Now servicing Florida

St Augustine, FL 32086 | map
Services: Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
About Us
On your wedding day, everything should be perfect. Beauty is no exception. The memories will last a lifetime and having the perfect wedding is more than a perfect dress, the flower arrangements, the cake, the invitations, the menu, and all the details of the day. The Brides Hair and Make Up needs special, intimate attention.  That is what I promise you, I will give your wedding Hair and Make Up the attention that it deserves.  The look of beauty for a wedding is a unique look, let my proffessional education and experience help to create that look for you so that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!!

I am experienced in bridal and production makeup and would love to share my gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup and the ability to work with hair extensions, I am sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day.

MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hello brides! I used Maria Teresa for my wedding make up in October at Heritage Hills Golf Resort in York, PA. Maria Teresa was absolutely wonderful. She is not only a talented make up artist, she is also a very kind hearted individual. She cares about how you look on your big day and will work with your vision of what you want to look like. Maria Teresa, I wish you the best in Florida and thank you for teaching me new tricks and introducing me to Motives!

Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist responded with the following comments:

Dearest Lauren!
You left me speechless! My goodness! I am truly touched and so very happy to have worked with you! It was such a pleasure and honor beeing a part of your special day! Thank you for having me and I will always remember you! You were the last bride I had the pleasure to work with and I could not have asked for a better one!
Thanks again!!
Love
Maite

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Lauren
Associations I Belong to
Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding Professional Hair and Make Up Artist from St. Augustine / Jacksonville FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida , Central Pennsylvania , and Central Wisconsin. Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a professional wedding Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist that has been part of the North Florida, Central PA, Central WI wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Make Up, Television and Film Hair and Make Up, Film,Television, Catalog and Special EffectsHair and Make Up,
717-903-4385
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment