Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist

Services: Body Art, Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us
On your wedding day, everything should be perfect. Beauty is no exception. The memories will last a lifetime and having the perfect wedding is more than a perfect dress, the flower arrangements, the cake, the invitations, the menu, and all the details of the day. The Brides Hair and Make Up needs special, intimate attention.  That is what I promise you, I will give your wedding Hair and Make Up the attention that it deserves.  The look of beauty for a wedding is a unique look, let my proffessional education and experience help to create that look for you so that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!!

I am experienced in bridal and production makeup and would love to share my gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup and the ability to work with hair extensions, I am sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day.

MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria Teresa did my, my mom's, and my sister's hair and makeup for my wedding, and we could not have been happier! First, she came to my venue, which was awesome because it made for a stress-free "getting ready" process. Second, she is SO talented. Everyone's makeup looked natural but hot and lasted ALL night even though we started getting ready at 9am. The same for our hairstyles! I had the airbrush makeup done, and she did a fabulous job. My skin is nothing to brag about, but she made it look flawless. Third, she was extremely professional from my initial inquiry asking about her availability to the actual wedding day. She kept in touch with me, answered questions, and even helped me search out hairstyles, makeup ideas, and health routines via Pinterest and Instagram. I had complete confidence in her and didn't have to worry for a minute that she'd be late or wouldn't have the right tools/colors/etc. It's nice being able to trust a vendor wholeheartedly because if you're planning a wedding or other large event, you're likely dealing with a number of different vendors, and it can be time-consuming. Finally, Maria Teresa was SO sweet and fun! I was delighted to be getting ready with her. It really helped extend the celebration even before the event began. She has a ton of experience from weddings to catalogs to runway to movies. She really gets what makeup is necessary and that it's about enhancing your look and bringing out your best features, not making you unrecognizable. I felt gorgeous and am SO glad I worked with Maria Teresa. If you are considering hiring her, rest assured she will do a great job! Best of luck in Florida, Maria Teresa! Pennsylvania brides will miss you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Tracy P.
Associations I Belong to
Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding Professional Hair and Make Up Artist from St. Augustine / Jacksonville FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Florida , Central Pennsylvania , and Central Wisconsin. Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a professional wedding Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist that has been part of the Wisconsin/ Pennsylvania/ Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Make Up, Television and Film Hair and Make Up, Film,Television, Catalog and Special EffectsHair and Make Up,
717-903-4385
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment