Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maria did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids!I was blown away by her talent! I received so many compliments on my makeup and my skin! She did a great job making sure my makeup looked exactly how I wanted it. And the best part is that my makeup lasted all day and night and it looked flawless even at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Maria and all of the talented makeup and hair artists at Fifth Ave! They were very nice, professional, and were all on time. I can't thank them enough!

Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist responded with the following comments:

Andrea, thank you so much for your kind words! I had an amazing time getting you and your bridal party ready!
You looked truly beautiful and will always remember your special day with joy!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
St Augustine, FL 32086

Now servicing Florida

On your wedding day, everything should be perfect. Beauty is no exception. The memories will last a lifetime and having the perfect wedding is more than a perfect dress, the flower arrangements, the cake, the invitations, the menu, and all the details of the day. The Brides Hair and Make Up needs special, intimate attention.  That is what I pro mise you, I will give your wedding Hair and Make Up the attention that it deserves.  The look of beauty for a wedding is a unique look, let my proffessional education and experience help to create that look for you so that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!!   I am experienced in bridal and production makeup and would love to share my gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup and the ability to work with hair extensions, I am sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day.

MariaTeresa "Maite" Kitzer

www.mariateresahairandmakeupartist.com

maiteperu@hotmail.com

cell.717 903 4385

Details
Services: Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
PROS I KNOW (87)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a wedding Professional Hair and Make Up Artist from St. Augustine / Jacksonville FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida , Central Pennsylvania , and Central Wisconsin. Maria Teresa- Hair and Make Up Artist is a professional wedding Hair Stylist, Make Up Artist that has been part of the North Florida, Central PA, Central WI wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Bridal Hair and Make Up, Television and Film Hair and Make Up, Film,Television, Catalog and Special EffectsHair and Make Up,