Maria Angela Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Not sure where to start because I have so many great things to say about her! She is amazing to work with – we loved every second! I spent a significant amount of time looking at photographer’s websites and to be honest, all the pictures started to blend together and look the same. This was not something I wanted – which is why I am so happy I found Maria. I saw something in her pictures that I had never seen before; the ability to capture breath taking moments that you can enjoy for years! She took the time to listen to what I wanted and added her own artistic flare. She spent time going over every picture I wanted that day and made sure I got them. We were expecting rain (and it eventually did), but of course Maria had tons of ideas and back-up plans. I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments we have gotten on our pictures; we could not be happier! You will absolutely love working with her – I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!

Maria Angela Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Stephanie for the amazing review!! It gave me goosebumps as I absolutely LOVE to hear feedback from my couples!! I had a BLAST on your wedding day and thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Mike! Wishing you two the very best in your new adventure together as husband and wife!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15063
BLOG

Multiple Award Winning from The Knot and Wedding Wire

Maria Angela photographs weddings all over the world, including Mexico, The Bahamas, New York, Pacific Coast, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Oregon, Las Vegas, and Virginia. Maria Angela has been a favorite wedding photographer amongst those in both the political and entertainment industries.

Maria Angela's photography is about capturing ... read more

Maria Angela's photography is about capturing moments and the essence of that person within those moments. She works fast and efficiently through the wedding day to ensure that every minute of her time is used in the best interest of her clients. Maria Angela has perfected the skill of producing high end fine art portraits and candids with lightening speed and efficiency. Clients come from around the world including Ireland, England, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, China, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, and Poland to have her as their wedding photographer due to this efficient and timeless style.

PRESS

Maria Angela has been looked at by The Today Show and Oprah Magazine and featured with MTV, Yahoo News, Huffington Post, by Dress Designer Henry Roth, Naples Daily News, News Press, Occasion's Magazine, Weddings Illustrated, Destination I Do, Destination Inspirations, Brides Magazine, Bridal Guide, Groom sold Separately, Kiss Weddings, In Bliss Weddings, Borrowed and Bleu, Florida Bride Magazine, It! Weddings and Events, Marry Me Tampa Bay, Little Vegas Wedding, Koru Wedding Style, Modern Jewish Wedding, The Veil Co., Poptastic Bride, DIY Weddings Magazine, Adore with Delight, Floridian Weddings, Best Wedding Sites, and WED the Magazine.

AWARDS

Maria Angela has been awarded with over 12 awards within the past four years. these awards include The Knot Magazine's "Best of Weddings" which we have the honor of holding for the past three years consecutively, Wedding Wire's "Bride's Choice Award" for the past four years and One Wed's "Best of" award for two years. In 2008, Maria Angela ranked 12th amongst thousands of  wedding photojournalists in an international competition held by the prestigious WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association).

+/- read less