Maria A Lugo,ABC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough good things about Maria. She truly cares about her clients and wants to make sure that they have a perfect wedding. We got married at the Ritz Reserve in Dorado and Maria was our wedding planner. I am a lawyer and a control freak, so I was nervous about planning a destination wedding from New York. Maria was one of the wedding planners recommended by the Ritz, and I am so glad that we hired her. From the moment we met her, we knew that she was the one to help us make our wedding everything that we dreamed of.

Maria has amazing taste, and every recommendation that she gave us was spot on. From restaurants, to venues to vendors, Maria is a wealth of knowledge. Everyone she recommended was professional and did an amazing job. She is extremely responsive by email, which made the process so much less stressful for me. She was great about following up with vendors without me even having to ask her. She did so much work behind the scenes to make sure our wedding ran smoothly.

I had ZERO stress during our wedding weekend. We had multiple events (rehearsal dinner, welcome reception, wedding, after party, day after brunch), and they all went off without a hitch! I am sure that issues came up, but I never had to hear of or deal with them. Maria took care of everything. Our wedding weekend was PERFECT...better than we could have ever imagined.

If you are looking for a wedding planner, you need to hire Maria! I do not know what we would have done without her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
M23 Estrella del Mar, Dorado del Mar, Dorado, PR 00646
BLOG

My Specialty---Destination Weddings, Accredited Bridal Consultant, by ABC

I ONLY Plan DESTINATION WEDDINGS

Maria is an Accredited Bridal Consultant by the Association of Bridal Consultants of USA

Honored to be among the few ENDORSED by the Puerto Rico Tourism Department

I ONLY Plan DESTINATION WEDDINGS

Honored to be among the few ENDORSED by the Puerto Rico Tourism Department

We are a group in Puerto Rico with extensive experience in Wedding Planning, we love to work with Destination Weddings.Our island is called "The Island of Enchantment" so if you get married in Puerto Rico rest assured you will never forget our uniqueness as an enterprise as well as the glorious setting of your wedding. We personally escort our brides to complete all legal requirements to get their marriage license. We coordinate every detail for your wedding to ensure every need is satisfied. And Maria is personally at your wedding from beginning to end,its your day you want to see me there all the time.

After all there is no rehearsal for your wedding day it happens. And Maria will make it forever memorable.

My Couples are my BEST recommendation, READ MY REVIEWS

Established: 2000
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (23)
Maria Lugo is such a great wedding planner. She is very responsible, professional and a very caring person. Have excellent organizational skills, which mean that from the beginning of your meeting with her, during the planning process and until the end of your special day, everything will run smoothly, because she won’t leave your side and will always have a smile on her. Also, she always looks after the clients best interests. It’s always such a pleasure and joy to work with Maria Lugo.
PROS I KNOW (84)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Maria A Lugo,ABC is a wedding planner from Puerto Rico. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Juan, Dorado, and Rio Grande. Maria A Lugo,ABC is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Puerto Rico Region wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Destination Weddings