Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Margie was very quick to respond to my questions and was able to accomidate my budget. She gave her opinions on the hotels and events so I knew if I was making the right decision for me. She was able to match prices and provided a Honeymoon Registration to save me time and money. Overall a wonderful experience.

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Honeymoons & Destination Weddings, for Brides & Grooms in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 55438
BLOG

Let Your Event Take Flight!

Ceremony and Celebration and Honeymoon = One Happy Wedding!

Ceremony and Celebration and Honeymoon = One Happy Wedding!

Congratulations on your engagement!  My name is Margie Osorio; I am the destination event specialist at 'IMINA Travel and Events.  I adore simply intimate weddings and I love each one I had the opportunity to be involved in, and I’ve planned many!  I’ve booked plenty of honeymoons – some filled with adventure, some just pure digital detox but most are filled with the right balance of “we time” and “the must do’s”.  I’m so thankful for the lasting relationship and referrals I received from my many honeymoon clients!

With that said, I consider myself an expert in event planning and romance vacations, and awesome is my standard! I take the worry out of life's special events to help engaged couples celebrate personal journeys, and as a result, couples can relax and focus on creating moments filled with love and laughter! And isn’t that what the journey is about? I’d love to be a part to your big day! Read reviews, visit my website and get in touch!

Margie Osorio