Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My biggest responsibility for helping out with the wedding was figuring out the honeymoon. I had done my own research but thankfully I was recommended to reach out to Margie. Our honeymoon ultimately ended up being at a resort that Margie recommended and we filled our time with activities she helped plan. My wife and I are both are so thankful to have worked with Margie and I will recommend her to anyone.

- Brendan

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events responded with the following comments:

Hello, Brendan: Super excited and thankful to you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge my work. It was a pleasure working and getting to know you and Kelly, and being a part of your big day! Congrats!
-Margie Osorio, Destination Event Specialist, 'IMINA Travel & Events

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Honeymoons & Destination Weddings, for Brides & Grooms in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 55438
BLOG

Let Your Event Take Flight!

Ceremony and Celebration and Honeymoon = One Happy Wedding!

Ceremony and Celebration and Honeymoon = One Happy Wedding!

Congratulations on your engagement!  My name is Margie Osorio; I am the destination event specialist at 'IMINA Travel and Events.  I adore simply intimate weddings and I love each one I had the opportunity to be involved in, and I’ve planned many!  I’ve booked plenty of honeymoons – some filled with adventure, some just pure digital detox but most are filled with the right balance of “we time” and “the must do’s”.  I’m so thankful for the lasting relationship and referrals I received from my many honeymoon clients!

With that said, I consider myself an expert in event planning and romance vacations, and awesome is my standard! I take the worry out of life's special events to help engaged couples celebrate personal journeys, and as a result, couples can relax and focus on creating moments filled with love and laughter! And isn’t that what the journey is about? I’d love to be a part to your big day! Read reviews, visit my website and get in touch!

Margie Osorio