Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Margie was very quick to respond to my questions and was able to accomidate my budget. She gave her opinions on the hotels and events so I knew if I was making the right decision for me. She was able to match prices and provided a Honeymoon Registration to save me time and money. Overall a wonderful experience.

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Honeymoons & Destination Weddings, for Brides & Grooms in the Twin Cities Metro and beyond, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 55438
BLOG

Let Your Event Take Flight!

Honeymoon. Honeymoon Registry. Destination Weddings and I Do, Again! Margie Osorio at 'IMINA Travel and Events is an expert and awesome is her standard!     'Imina is Hawaiian for discover...   Like its name, 'IMINA Travel and Event is a boutique event planning and travel agency that helps its clients d iscover what's important to them. Margie Osorio is the founder and Destination Event Specialist who takes the worry out of life's special events to help clients celebrate personal journeys. As a result, 'IMINA Travel wedding, travel and event clients relax and focus on creating memories for a lifetime.   "It's not a process. It's a journey and I want to help you tell your love story." -- Margie Osorio   For destination inspiration or to learn more about my services visit online me online at www.iminatravel.com
Details
Specialties: Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Vacation, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Vacation
Locations: Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, North America