Mannes Petals & Patchwork Floral

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mary was wonderful to work with when planning my wedding. She has lots of wonderful ideas and suggestions to ensure that each wedding is elegant and unique. Her prices are absolutely unbeatable! Mary promptly responded to any questions I had and really made sure that my flowers were just right for me! The day of the wedding, I was speechless! The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! I continue to get so many compliments on my flowers. They were EXACTLY what I wanted and well within my budget! I would strongly recommend Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral to anyone for all occasions!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
323 N Cedar, Freeman, SD 57029

Flowers With Class that last

Mannes Petals and Patchwork Floral is located in Freeman, SD.   We are a small full service teleflora shop, who accepts after hour calls.   I have done wedding flowers in Freeman, and surrounding areas, including Sioux Falls, Brookings, and further.  Word of mouth is my best advertising.  My tag is flowers with class that last.  I am a small mom & pop business.  I have over 15 years experience, and taken numerous workshops and classes.  I am a member of South Dakota Floral Association.   You can check out some of my flowers on facebook under Mary Mannes (photos).
Details