Mandap Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about Mandap Creations!! They provided my mandap and all my centerpieces and flowers. Ketan was amazing!! We also had MC provide decor for our Sangeet/Mehndi (Canopy, floor seating, food station decor) party and they were just incredible. Where some vendors provided just flowers for the same price, MC provided unmatched customer service, a beautiful one of a kind Mandap, candlebras for the centerpieces (some vendors charged a $125 rental fee!!, MC did not), it blew my mind, I am so happy I picked this vendor. Ketan even took me to his florist to let me pick out the flowers. Incredibly pleased with these guys, great good hearted people. Be kind to them and they will make sure you are beyond blown away!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
5702 Savoy Dr Houston, Pearland, TX 77036
We offer unique designs from contemporary to traditional Mandaps to stage décor, vibrant mendhi nights, lively sangi’s and sangeet décor. If you have a particular idea or theme that you want then let us know and we will strive to make your dream event as special as you are.

We are very f
lexible and professional about our work. Our work is never outsourced to other people, as we believe that meticulate detail begins from the designer to make sure your special day is perfect and hassle free and you only deal with the people that will be there on your special day.
PROS I KNOW (7)