Mandap Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cant even express how incredibly satisfied I was with Mandap Creations. Kanak and Ketan were by my side since day 1. I knew even before going into my first meeting with them that I wanted to go with Mandap Creations. I was very indecisive throughout the year and half of planning my events but both Ketan and Kanak Uncle really helped me and really tried to understand my vision. When I mentioned that I was a visual person they took the time to set up everything for me so I could see exactly what my decor will look like. They were very flexible with timing and really just great to work with. My big day and my happiness was their biggest goal and I was very honored to work with them. The day I saw my wedding and reception decor I was blown away. They went above and beyond and made my vision come to life. They added so many small details and extra surprises that just made the entire event look beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend Mandap Creations - I promise you will not be disappointed.

-Mayuri Patel

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
5702 Savoy Dr Houston, Houston, TX 77036
We offer unique designs from contemporary to traditional Mandaps to stage décor, vibrant mendhi nights, lively sangi’s and sangeet décor. If you have a particular idea or theme that you want then let us know and we will strive to make your dream event as special as you are.

We are very flexible and professional about our work. Our work is ... read more

We are very flexible and professional about our work. Our work is never outsourced to other people, as we believe that meticulate detail begins from the designer to make sure your special day is perfect and hassle free and you only deal with the people that will be there on your special day.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s