Mandap Creations

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Words cannot describe what a fantastic job Mandap Creations did for both my wedding and reception decor. The decorations were everything I could have imagined plus more and its 100% owed to both Dipti and Kanak. The amount of time they dedicated with me was beyond what I could have asked for. Dipti had the utmost amount of patience and put so much emphasis in making my decoration dreams come true and for that I am forever grateful. I was not the easiest bride to deal with and the fact that Dipti was responsive, helpful and easy to work with made the wedding planning journey a lot less stressful. Its always refreshing to have a vendor that is willing to go above and beyond your expectations. I cannot thank Dipti and Kanak enough!! :)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
5702 Savoy Dr Houston, Houston, TX 77036
We offer unique designs from contemporary to traditional Mandaps to stage décor, vibrant mendhi nights, lively sangi’s and sangeet décor. If you have a particular idea or theme that you want then let us know and we will strive to make your dream event as special as you are.

We are very flexible and professional about our work. Our work is ... read more

We are very flexible and professional about our work. Our work is never outsourced to other people, as we believe that meticulate detail begins from the designer to make sure your special day is perfect and hassle free and you only deal with the people that will be there on your special day.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s