Mama Nena's Cakes LLC

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Nena made my beautiful marie antoinette themed barqoe wedding cake for my special event at the intercontinental hotel in Monterey earlier this year. It was a beautiful 4 tier cake wiht 2 tiers of flowers incorporated into it.
the hand work, hand piping of the royal icing and attention to detail were spectacular. Not only did it look good, all of my guests raved about how beautiful my cake looked but that it was the most moist and tasty wedding cake they ever had. I had three flavors, marscapone with red velvet, lemon poppy seed with lemon curd, and almond cake with dolce de leche. Yum!

Nena put a lot of work into my cake and I will be forever grateful for her thoughtfulness, attention to detail to make the artpiece everything i wanted and imagined it to be.

The cake was so good i ate three slices and 1/2 a pizza in my bathtub after our party that night and some more the next morning and it still tasted great!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Port Arthur, Leesville, LA 71446
BLOG

Mama Nena's Cakes

Mama Nena's Cakes
Are custom decorated and delicious cakes made for any ocassions.  We do weddings, birthdays, celebrations like bridal showers, baby showers and more.
Our cakes have been in the market for 2 years and they've been a hit!
Our prices are the best in the market for the quality of our job.
Give us a try, come a samp le our flavors and you'll be surprised!
We do cakes, cookies, truffles, and party sweets includding party favors for your guests to take as a way to remember you special day.
take a look of our blog at:

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Organic