Makeup by Rubi- Wedding Airbrush Make-up and Hair Styling

Profile Picture
Melody
1 Review
04/04/2014

Rubi is AWESOME! She is very personable, professional, attentive and reliable! She did a Fantastic Job on my Hair and Make-Up for my Engagement Photos and Wedding Day! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Brea, CA 92821

I am a Professional Certified Make-up Artist & Certified Hair Stylist. I offer Traditional Make-up Application and Airbrush Make-up. I have been doing Wedding Make-up for over 14 years, and I absolutely Love what I do!I love using makeup to enhance a woman’s natural beauty. Each woman is one of a kind - my goal is to keep their uniqueness and make sure they still look like themselves after a beauty session.

I will come to you on your special occasion. I service Southern California – specifically Los Angles, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino, San Diego and San Fernando Valley.

+/- read less