Makeup by Kevan

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

Kevan is amazing!! She did the makeup for my July 10 wedding and did such a great job. She not only did my makeup but she also did the makeup for all 9 of my bridesmaids as well as my mom and some other family members. We live in Northern Virginia and in July it is sticky and humid and our makeup looked perfect throughout the whole day and into the late evening. Kevan is professional and offers great prices and listens to exactly what you want and offers great ideas as well. She was very responsive in setting up a trial before my big day. Not only did our make up look fresh throughout all the running around, pictures, and dancing but it looked stunning in all of my wedding pictures as well. I was so happy with everything and my bridesmaids absolutely loved their make up as well. I would highly recommend Kevan for any brides with upcoming nuptials, she's the best!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Fairfax, VA 22030
Kevan is a northern Virginia based makeup artist specializing in bridal, editorial, film/hd and tattoo coverage. Originally from Los Angeles, Kevan grew up in a family very much in the entertainment business. It was only a matter of time before she found her place working on film and photos shoots. Her attention to detail and professionalism set he r apart. When it comes to your wedding day you should expect nothing but the best and that's Kevan's standard.
Details