Makeup by Jaycie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jaycie did my hair and makeup for my July 18, 2015 wedding, and she was phenomenal!!! Jaycie and Tricia also did the hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids and the makeup for my mom. During the getting ready process, we all had so much fun- Jaycie and Tricia were very easygoing and fun to talk to. They also worked very efficiently and were very open, asking if anyone wanted to make any changes, add in false lashes, etc. Some of my bridesmaids hardly ever wear makeup, and others wear a lot, so we had quite a range. All of the girls ended up looking incredibly beautiful - the bridesmaids even had some of my wedding guests that they had never met coming up to them and complimenting them on how gorgeous they looked! The photos look amazing, and my hair and makeup held up perfectly throughout the night, even through a humid and stormy July day! I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup. The bridesmaids' hair turned out amazing, with some intricate braided updos that were just stunning to look at. All in all, I am so pleased with the results, and I highly highly recommend Makeup by Jaycie for both hair and makeup services!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Arlington Hts, IL 60004

Jaycie recognizes that every bride is unique and has their own vision of what they want to look like on their big day. She conveniently travels on location for all makeup and hair appointments, consultations and wedding day applications. Jaycie uses high quality products to ensure a flawless applications.

Details