Makeup by Jaycie

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Letty & Freddy
01/31/2015

Jaycie: Lifesaver, Professional, Artist, and Down to Earth!
A part of me doesn't want to write a review, because I want to keep her a secret... she is AWESOME! So, if you have read my vendor reviews from my wedding, you will notice that I am really into reviews, I literally spent weeks researching and cross referencing reviews. Anyway, it was about two months before my wedding and I still didn't have a makeup artist or hair stylist.
I was in a tight budget, but knew I wanted to look beautiful. I had contacted other artist and although they too had great reviews, I didn't feel a connection with them, I didn't feel the end product was what I wanted. So, I kept looking, and low and behold I found Jaycie, right away she answered my email, and gave me a detail description of her pricing and expertise, PERFECT! I didn't have to spend time, talking to someone over the phone just to get pricing, she was upfront. After a few emails back and forth I knew she knew what she was talking about, so I scheduled my trial and she came to my HOUSE! :)
She was on time and ready to go! Products were high end, MAC, Urban Decay. We did my hair, and I don't have much but she assured me she would be able to work with my hair without using anything extra! and she did! We redid my style until I and she was happy with the product, she listened to my concerns and wasn't upset or bothered. So, came my makeup, I explained to her what I wanted and she was able to execute and understood the difference between sexy and trashy! I loved it! make up didn't feel cacky and get all over him! Although the day of the wedding we had a little hump (woke up late :( ) Jaycie, was professional and finished all of us on time. I will contact her for future events! BRIDES... seriously, contact her she is not only amazing and a professional but also a great down to earth person :)Thank you Jaycie for making me feel Beautiful and like myself! :) Air brush Make up stayed up all NITE!

Makeup by Jaycie responded with the following comments:

Aw! Thank you for the kind words Letty! I am so happy our paths crossed and we were able to work together for your wedding. And you are the bride, so sleeping in on your wedding day is excusable! ha ha! I can not wait to see pictures!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Arlington Hts, IL 60004

Jaycie recognizes that every bride is unique and has their own vision of what they want to look like on their big day. She conveniently travels on location for all makeup and hair appointments, consultations and wedding day applications. Jaycie uses high quality products to ensure a flawless applications.

Details