Make-up by Ibi

Profile Picture
Jannie
1 Review
10/06/2012

I truly enjoyed working with Ibi. She is a consumate professional, personable and a true upbeat woman to have apply transformative make-up applications. Ibi made me feel beautiful and not over done. Such a pleasure to work with! Not to mention, Ibi followed up with me in a timely manner and made me aware of the wonderful cosmetics she used on my face. I look forward to future business with Ibi.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Bowie, MD 20721
BLOG

Ibi L. focuses on the artistry of make-up and is a professionally-certified, freelance make-up artist dedicated to professionalism, client service, and doing great make-up while making your experience nothing but enjoyable. She provides make-up consultation and services for weddings, websites, television, family portraits, headshots, photo shoo ts and more ─ even nights out on the town.

As your beauty expert, Ibi L. will guide you through the service process and discuss your desired look during the required consultation. At this time, Ibi L. will discuss all things relevant to successfully enhancing your Silhouette.  Ibi L. prides herself on being extremely communicative and wants to make sure you have a wonderful beauty experience.

To learn more about Ibi L.'s services or to book an appointment, please visit me at www.EyeAmElle.com.  Also, you can follow me on Twitter @EyeAmElle, become a fan on Facebook or e-mail me directly at Ibi@EyeAmElle.com.

Details