Makeup By Dana

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently had the opportunity of working with Dana, whom I had already heard great things about. Dana provided make up application for my wedding, and she took great care of me (Bride), my 4 bridesmaids, my Mom and also gave a little cover up and lip gloss for my 12 year old step daughter. I was incredibly happy with her skills, positive attitude, and professionalism. Her make up application lasted well thru the night, and now seeing the photos after the wedding - the make up is perfect!

I was lucky to have such a reliable person help us on my wedding day.
Thanks Dana!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
3354 N. Central Park Ave., Chicago, IL 60618

Traveling Airbrush Makeup Artist and Eyelash Extensionist serving Chicago and Suburbs

Congratulations on your recent engagement!  Now is the time to start thinking about one of THE most important details of your wedding....Your gorgeous face!
  Your wedding makeup MUST: -  Look flawless up close
-  Look flawless in photos -  Have killer staying power for minimal to NO touchups during the event!
  *** NOW OFFERING ... read more
  Your wedding makeup MUST: -  Look flawless up close
  *** NOW OFFERING XTREME LASHES EYELASH EXTENSIONS!! ***

Why worry when you can trust a professional to take care of it for you?  Not just for you, but for bridesmaids, Moms, Grandmas, or anyone who desires a look to remember for your big day.  I pride myself on being especially good with those shy types who claim to NEVER wear makeup.  I'll show you firsthand how to take that everyday look from "Blah" to "WOW!" without looking overly done-up.

I am professionally trained and certified, having studied extensive makeup techniques for film, television, the stage, and personal apperances.

Check out my website today and see for yourself!!  Please use the "Contact" page to get in touch, a prompt response is guaranteed.

Best of luck to you, and most of all..... HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!!

+/- read less