Makeup By b.b.

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I was fortunate enough to have Brie do my makeup for our recent wedding, and she was wonderful! We discussed the look I wanted to achieve - effortless makeup with a hint of "elegant hippie" - and she took her time with me, being sure ask what I thought along the way. Brie was so thoughtful in how she conducted her work and in interactions with me, and she made me feel beautiful. I didn't worry about my makeup the entire night, but I received countless compliments on how great my makeup looked and how pulled together the look was with my dress. Brie is the best and so easy to work with, I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Brie!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Greensboro, NC 27405
Hello, and welcome to my page. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am an experienced Makeup Artist with over 14yrs in the beauty/fashion industry (both in front and behind the camera). I specialize in Airbrush Bridal makeup. Airbrushing gives the smoothest foundation application and looks flawless on camera, perfect for all you brides to be. I use Temptu Professional Airbrush makeup and equipment. I also provide makeup services for Debutantes, prom, and sweet sixteen events.

I love helping women feel beautiful and confident on their special day. As a makeup artist, it is my job to interpret the look you want and create a style that perfectly suits you and your event. I encourage my clients to bring a variety of makeup looks from magazines or the internet to their consultation so that we can discuss and begin visualizing the ideal bridal look. During the trial run we will test drive your chosen makeup look and do any tweaking that needs to be done so that you are 100% satisfied and looking your best. The final result of the trial run will be photographed and saved so that there are no surprises or errors on your special day! Included in the rate for Wedding Day makeup is a touch up after the ceremony, so that you look flawless for photos and when you walk into your reception.

I'm also a Licensed Esthetician in the state of North Carolina, and a retailer of Stript Marine Mineral Makeup.

Details