Makeup by Amy Marie

Profile Picture
Dara
1 Review
08/03/2013

I was impressed with Amy right alway. I had tried two other makeup artists that made me look like someone else, Amy knew exactly what I was going for and she made me look effortlessly stunning. My makeup lasted until I took it off and my bridesmaids all looked amazing! Several of my friends already want to use Amy Marie for their wedding and I can't wait for her to do my makeup again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Montclair, NJ 07042

LOOK like YOU, only BETTER! LGBT Friendly

In addition to making-up brides Amy's work has been featured in the editorial pages of leading magazines including Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Glamour, Ladies' Home Journal, Rolling Stone, Men's Health, Fitness, New York Magazine, TV Guide, Soaps in Depth, Oprah, US, Vanity Fair, and Parenting. In addition to print, Amy has also worked on TV's W hat Not to Wear (TLC), Idolatry (EW.com) &  Dinner for Five (IFC).

Amy's resume also includes celebrity faces such as Amy Irving, Merryl Streep, Bono, Jay Z, Barbara Walters, Will Ferrell, Allan Cumming, Connie Britton, Kate Spade, Issac Mizrahi, Woopie Goldberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Joe Pantoliano, Regis Philbin, Jon Favreau, Fazion Love, Eddie Izzard, Janeane Garofalo, Beverly D’Angelo, Illeana Douglas, Peter Jennings, Conan O’Brien, Dan Rathers, Danny Aiello, Michael Bolton and the 2008-2010 American Idol Contestants.

As your makeup artist, Amy works closely with you to create the look you want. Through a collaborative process, which includes a two hour trial session, Amy draws on her creativity and technique to highlight and enhance your best features, allowing the radiance from within you to shine.

Every bride-to-be wants to look her most beautiful on her wedding day and has her own unique vision. For the past ten years, Amy has been helping brides achieve that vision.
Details