Makeup By Amy Kennison

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Amy is an accomplished and creative makeup artist in Wilmington,NC.  She has been in the industry for 20 years and had the opportunity to work with  Mac Cosmetics and Estée Lauder.  Her work has been published in The Knot , Brides Magazine as well as local editorials including Focus on The Coast and Wilma.

Her training and experience along with her passion for makeup artistry provides her clients with a dependable , detail- oriented and multi faceted approach.  She has the innate ability to translate your vision into a customized look that incorporates your natural beauty no matter the gender,ethnicity,or character portrayal.

Wether her responsibilities take her on location to a studio,video session or a photographic makeup shoot , Amy displays her mastery for creating the right look, a "flawless look on film" by using the most advanced products created for HD Photography.  She focuses on creating  dimension through Advanced makeup Techniques and tools . Her ongoing training and makeup certifications allow her to provide her clients with current trends and classic makeup looks from all time periods.

Amy provides TRADITIONAL and AIRBRUSH makeup services as well as HAIR SERVICES. Available for travel on location in Wilmington,NC Southeastern NC , and surrounding areas including the Triad. Travel fees including flight for all destination weddings outside of the state or country are required.

Services Include:

Bridal Makeup and Hair, special events ,headshots, makeup lessons, skin care consulting, personal makeup artist, and in home makeup organizing.

Please  note: I make house calls for all events

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have always been a fan of anything "girlie" and have loved make-up and learning how to apply, tips, etc for most of my adult life. I have been to many different make-up artists, but Amy is truly an "ARTIST" in every sense of the word. Her demeanor and overall energy is calming yet fun - what a great combination! Her knowledge is overwhelming of products and application - YOU will love her and wish she could be with you every day as your personal beauty assistant!! Amy is the best - you will not regret your choice for the most important day in your life :-)
Sincerely,
Cindy Vach

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Amy is truly the best! She is the first person I refer to all of my brides, so they will look there best for their photos. She makes my job a lot easier! A flawless finish helps with the amount of photoshop work involved in editing photos and my brides just have an overall polish when Amy is their makeup artist. She is able to translate your vision into a final look that is even better than you could imagine. Another great benefit is that she is able to work quickly, which is a huge asset on hectic wedding days. Amy has also worked on numerous modeling shoots with me and she always does a fabulous job. She also did an excellent job on my sister's wedding and helped all of the women in our family look our best. I can't wait for her to do my makeup for my upcoming wedding this year!
Makeup By Amy Kennison is a wedding Makeup artist from Wilmington,NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Wilmington,NC, Fayetteville, and Southeastern,NC. Makeup By Amy Kennison is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the Southeastern,NC wedding industry for 20 years years. We specialize in Wedding and Special Event Makeup
910-622-4473
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards