MAKEOVERS BY MANDA

MAKEOVERS BY MANDA

"Makeup,Spray tan & all things beauty for your special day"

1440 Wealthy St
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 | map
Services: Body Art, Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure,...
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes

About Us

**PLEASE NOTE I WILL BE ON MATERNITY LEAVE FROM MAY  THRU NOVEMBER 2012 ,BUT I MAY BE ABLE TO STILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR WEDDING** CONTACT ME AT 616-570-5576 TO DISCUSS**

Hi! my name is Amanda and I offer full service makeovers in salon or on location I offer waxing,facials, makeup application, lessons,and color analysis! In my salon We offer services to take care of all your beauty needs for your special event! pedicures! manicures! facials! massage! hair! all in one place..I do alot of on location makeup and hair as well our team will come to you if u want and take care of you on site!  I've been  doing makeup for 6 years professionally and have trained in New York City and classes in chicago  I've worked with Mac, Smashbox, Urban Decay and Twofaced.. and I love color! I can also do makeovers for your school dance or special date night you have coming up! I'd love to meet you to discuss your beauty needs! Give my salon a call and set up a consultation with me! My direct line 616-570-5576

Just added Airbrush Spray Tanning!!!  Now you can see me for your spray tan needs.. I'm offerign a special if you say you found me on Weddingwire!! $30 SPRAY TAN!!! and if you bring in 4 or more of your bridesmaids with you..the bride is free!!!!
call for details!!! I want ot be your one stop for all things beauty!!

616-570-5576
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire