Make up by Christina Hart

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christina takes professionalism and customer service to another level. I was lucky enough to have Christina do my make up for our wedding day along with my some of my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone looked amazing. I received so many compliments the day of my wedding and I have Christina to thank. Christina works with you so that you are 100% satisfied with your makeup and is so easy going and laid back. I will be calling Christina the next time I have a big occasion!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Towson, MD 21234
Hello,

First of all let me start of by saying congratulations!! This is such a exciting time in your life and I hope you are enjoying every moment. To give you a little back ground, I am a licensed Make up Artist and Esthetician and have been in the field for over 7 years. I will travel to your location ( Annapolis, DC, Baltimore) or yo
u can arrange a trip to the Spa where I work for a day of pampering!  I also offer a full range of service leading up to your special day including, waxings, facials and chemical peels.
If you have any further questions please contact me at  christinahart@verizon.net or 410-530-6125

-Christina Hart