Majesty Bridal Boutique

Danbury, CT 06810 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Majesty is a full-service Bridal Boutique, where we pay attention to each detail, from the accessories to the perfect fit of your dress. We carry a variety of designers and styles that will allow you to find that perfect dress. Majesty Bridal offers the once-in-a-lifetime experience of finding the "dress of your dreams" in an elegant and stunning bridal boutique. Exquisite veils and accessories.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Majesty Bridal was amazing to work with on my hunt for the perfect wedding dress! I loved them so much, I brought my bridesmaids back there to get their dresses from them.

For my dress, after 2 unsuccessful trips to other stores, I came upon Majesty Bridal off a tip from a friend. I walked in and saw their massive selection of gowns, not to mention their shop is beautiful, and knew right then that I would find my dress. After trying a few on to eliminate certain dress shapes, Morgana asked me to describe to her what I've envisioned myself in and after telling her-she pulled the perfect dress off the shelf. I tried it on and it was love at first sight. She had nailed it. She was so personable, and listened to exactly what I wanted-never once did she push anything on me or try to force the sale as I had experienced in the other stores. I felt so at ease dealing with the staff, it felt like I was dealing with my life long friends. I've told so many people about them and will continue to do so.

• Wedding: 05/10/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Majesty Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress shop from Danbury,CT. We service weddings througout the local area, including Fairfield County, New York, and Orange County. Majesty Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 5 years years. We specialize in Wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, prom dresses, alterations, accessories, gown preservation
203-730-1784
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards