Majell del Castillo Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

When picking an Event Planner, I knew I would have ample interactions with a certain person who will have to deal with my rash decisions through the course of my wedding planning. Let's just say, the time with Majell was what kept me sane through the multitude of decisions and arrangements. She is truely superior at what she does and allows you to be her main focus when she is with you (even when I was well aware of her very busy schedule). I was able to be in contact with her whenever I needed reassurance on the latest decision, and even had options of Skype meetings. You will not regret using her services!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
CA
BLOG

Exceeding your expectations with every detail!

We take pride in creating unique and stylish weddings & events that reflect your individual taste and personality with an impeccable attention to detail. We like to go above and beyond your expectations and believe that no two weddings and events should be alike! Whether your event is a small intimate party or a grand lavish soirée, we make sure your vision is turned to a beautiful 'stress-free' reality. From the initial consultation & design concept to the departure of your last guest, we invite you to relax and let us execute the details so you can feel like a guest at your very own wedding!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)