Maison Culinaire, Inc.

Flexibility
Profile Picture
anonymous
2+ years ago

I could not say enough about Sus and her staff. When I first reached to her she told that she could make a fabulous menu with any budget. The reason initially picked her was because she did not roll the gratuity into the cost automatically. I am so glad we chose them as our caterer because everyone that attended our wedding said it was the best wedding food they have ever had! She also provided the cake, beer, wine and chocolates after the cake was served. Her staff was extremely hospitable- at one point my mom had to come inside with my baby niece during the cocktail hour because the baby was fussy and one of her staff members brought appetizers and something to drink for my mom. Sus is a wonderful person- when we tasted the food we had minor tweaks to some of the dishes and she executed everything according to our instructions precisely. The wedding cake was to die for. At the end of the night they packed up the rest of the food and gave it to our families which I think was nice touch because the day after the wedding no one wants to cook. If there is any question regarding Maison Culinaire I would be more than ecstatic to vouch for them! They made my wedding truly memorable!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
504 Shaw Road # 218, Sterling, VA 20166
BLOG

Maison Culinaire is a full service premiere catering company that strives to be the best. Our offerings are competitive in price, while unequaled in quality, service and presentation. All of our dishes are prepared with the freshest ingredients and prepared with great pride and passion.

Our satisfied clients include government ... read more

Our satisfied clients include government agencies, corporations, embassies, small businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals. We are the premier caterer in the Washington DC Metropolitan area.  Our menus reflect diverse international culinary traditions, as well as classic American favorites.

Whether you are planning a casual gathering or a formal event, call the most exquisite Northern Virginia Caterer.  From Special Event planner, Catering Consultant, Corporate Catering Service, Event Catering, Professional Catering Staff, Catering Equipment, and any of your Special Event needs, there is only one stop to make.  We believe in developing strong and lasting relationship with our customers.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Maison Culinaire, Inc. is a wedding Full Service Caterer from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. Maison Culinaire, Inc. is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Washington DC Metropolitan Area wedding industry for 1997 years. We specialize in International Cuisine, Beautiful Weddings