Magnolia Photo Booth Company

Flexibility
Profile Picture
mrsm
08/11/2012

I first learned of Magnolia Photo Booth when I attended a wedding expo. I always knew I wanted a photo booth ONLY because of Magnolia. I went to other wedding expos and events that also had photo booths, but I kept comparing them to Magnolia. I truly feel that the quality of their pictures are unmatched; seriously , it's like each guest got their own professional photo shoot. I also liked working with Victor and Michael. I love the staff's fun, quirky, friendly personalities. You get a 4-hour package and Victor allowed us to give our guest the photo strips the first 2 hours photo strips and the the awesome 4x6 prints during the last 2 hours. I will always highly recommend Magnolia to anyone looking for a professional, flexible, friendly, high quality photo booth company. Thanks a million!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
1251 Connecticut Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
BLOG

Speed, Quality, and Classic Elegance

MagBooth noun. (magnus’buthis) 1 an awesome photo booth designed and engineered by the Magnolia Photo Booth Co. 2 a device that creates extreme happiness in human beings 3 a mixture of smart design and efficient technology that captures and creates stunning photographs 4 a great way to make your reception spectacular. “I wish I had a Magbooth at my wedding!”

Locations

Chicago, New York, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Louisville & Cleveland

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Established: 2007
Employees: 8
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Oh my goodness, we love this Magnolia Photo Booth. They came out to a wedding we did in October 2010, and it was pouring rain, and instead of hiding off in the corner trying not to get wet, they were out with the crowd pulling people in to get photos taken in funny costumes and mustaches. In fact, the photo on my page is taken at their photo booth! These folks are amazing. I would recommend them without hesitation...and they're a fun group too. Which is really important when you're looking to capture those crazy photos from your wedding. Two thumbs up to Magnolia Photo Booth!