Magnolia House Weddings

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Congratulations on your recent engagement!

Magnolia House is devoted to making your dream wedding become a reality. Our mission is to unite your desires with our unique setting and hospitable staff, to create an event that lives as a memorable experience in yours and your guests' lives. Our facility is perfectly suited to host your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Magnolia House offers many different
comprehensive packages for any typeof wedding and reception.

The Event Coordinators at Magnolia House are delighted to assist you in the planning process for your upcoming event. Our desire is to allow you to feel like a guest at your own party, while being surrounded by your own personal touches.

For more information please contact:
Erica Jaze

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as I saw Magnolia House at Trilogy, I knew right away that I was going to have my wedding there. The decor is absolutely gorgeous and the facilities are brand new. Everything about Magnolia House is modern yet classy.
Erica Jaze, Event Coordinator, is AMAZING and fabulous to work with. Not only does she really know her stuff but she goes the extra mile to make you feel special and genuinely wants you to have the best day of your life. There was never a time when my questions went unanswered or that I felt uneasy about anything, especially booking the venue more than a year in advance. Erica has such a calming way about her and really made me feel comfortable going to her for anything I needed. I even had the opportunity to set up everything for the reception the day before the wedding, which was such a blessing!
Many brides and grooms don't get a chance to eat the food or have any of the drinks they pay for, but that was certainly not the case for us. We were able to eat the hors d'oeuvres that were served at cocktail hour, take advantage of the bar, and Erica made sure to pack a to-go box for my husband and I to ensure we got to eat the food and cake served at the reception.
We are so grateful and pleased with the level of customer service the entire staff at Magnolia House has shown us. I would highly recommend having your wedding or special event at Magnolia House at Trilogy. It's a one-of-a-kind location and you won't be disappointed.
THANK YOU ERICA AND STAFF!!! We appreciate everything you've done for us!!!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
LPThompson
1 Review
352-557-3029
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire