Magnolia Grill Catering

Magnolia Grill Catering

We keep it personal!

2457 Hwy 17
Richmond Hill, GA 31324 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 600
About Us

Magnolia Grill is a professional catering service with a familiar family touch. We specialaize in making your event memorable with great food and service! We have an experienced team that cares about each and every event and it shows!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Magnolia Grille is a must for your wedding. Their attentiveness to my husband and I in setting up a separate room for him and I to eat in was really special. Their attention to detail, quality of food, and friendliness of staff was all on point. Would most definitely book them again! Thanks guys!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Catering
Profile Picture
Jean Marie
1 Review
Endorsements
Magnolia Grill Catering has delicious upscale food, beautifully presented, and they are delightful people! They did an amazing job here, remaining flexible and adaptable and working with all concerned when bad weather brought the crowd in earlier than expected. You definitely should consider this caterer!
Magnolia Grill Catering is a wedding caterer from Richmond Hill, GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Richmond Hill, Savannah, and surrounding area. Magnolia Grill Catering is a professional wedding cater that has been part of the Coastal Empire wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in quality food at a great price
912-844-6732
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment