Magna Carta Invitations by Natural Impression Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

Just picked up my invitations this week and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have never seen such a unique design that is so elegant, formal and romantic at the same time. They are both modern yet traditional which is the theme of our wedding and they perfectly embody it. I have never seen anything like them before. The second I saw them online I knew those were my invitations. Marilyn far exceeded my expectations! We are so thankful for all the wonderful work Marilyn and her staff put into making them.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
4253 SW 72 Avenue, Miami, FL
BLOG

Custom Invitations designed for you Event!

Magna Carta Invitations is a full service custom design invitations showroom exclusively features the Natural Impression Design invitation collections and custom design services.

With our full service design, printing and production facility you can choose to select from our album collection or mix & match papers and invitation elements to create an exclusive invitation just right for your wedding, bar bat mitzvah or special event.

The showroom is located in Miami, Florida. Just outside Coral Gables and South Miami in the Bird Road Art District.

To schedule an appointment call 305.661.0999.

+/- read less