Maggi Bridal

Maggi Bridal

A Reflection of Uniquely You!

6021 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27612 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

Maggi Bridal is a bridal boutique in Raleigh, NC and has been in existence for 12 years, but as of the beginning of 2011 has been under new ownership. The new managers hope to enhance the boutique's image in the years to come.

Maggi Bridal prides itself on having excellent customer service. The boutique is small and intimate, perfect for a bride who wishes to be the center of attention on her day, which of course every bride should. Let us help create a reflection of uniquely you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give the boutique more than 5 stars! Although I ended up finding my dream dress at another local shop, I am writing a review for this boutique for a very specific reason. Every bride should make Maggi Bridal their first (and hopefully only!) shopping experience for their dream dress. The owners, Amy and Laura, are professional, friendly, and beyond comforting throughout the entire experience...starting from the very first email/phonecall! I made an appointment and was greeted with such warm personalities. Amy wanted to know all about me and my future husband, how we met, what we envisioned our wedding to be, etc. She is very genuine. And she loves what she does. She is not just trying to make a sale. She is working hard to give "an experience", one that every bride deserves. Trying on dresses was not stressful or rushed. It was such a peaceful, one on one, appointment and I felt very comfortable. Do yourself a huge favor and make your appointment with Maggi Bridal! They carry beautiful gowns and are very knowlegdeable about the designs, fabrics, etc. They also carry bridesmaid dresses. Amy and Laura, Thank you so much for shining a bright light into my very first month of engagement!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
Maggi Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including the Triangle, South Carolina, and Virginia. Maggi Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and bridal accessories
919-781-2898
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards