Maggi Bridal

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I wish I could give the boutique more than 5 stars! Although I ended up finding my dream dress at another local shop, I am writing a review for this boutique for a very specific reason. Every bride should make Maggi Bridal their first (and hopefully only!) shopping experience for their dream dress. The owners, Amy and Laura, are professional, friendly, and beyond comforting throughout the entire experience...starting from the very first email/phonecall! I made an appointment and was greeted with such warm personalities. Amy wanted to know all about me and my future husband, how we met, what we envisioned our wedding to be, etc. She is very genuine. And she loves what she does. She is not just trying to make a sale. She is working hard to give "an experience", one that every bride deserves. Trying on dresses was not stressful or rushed. It was such a peaceful, one on one, appointment and I felt very comfortable. Do yourself a huge favor and make your appointment with Maggi Bridal! They carry beautiful gowns and are very knowlegdeable about the designs, fabrics, etc. They also carry bridesmaid dresses. Amy and Laura, Thank you so much for shining a bright light into my very first month of engagement!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6021 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612
BLOG

A Reflection of Uniquely You!

Maggi Bridal is a bridal boutique in Raleigh, NC and has been in existence for 12 years, but as of the beginning of 2011 has been under new ownership. The new managers hope to enhance the boutique's image in the years to come.

Maggi Bridal prides itself on having excellent customer service. The boutique is small and intimate, perfect for a bride who wishes to be the center of attention on her day, which of course every bride should. Let us help create a reflection of uniquely you!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
Maggi Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Triangle, South Carolina, and Virginia. Maggi Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and bridal accessories