Maggi Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience with Maggi Bridal was wonderful. The whole experience that Maggi Bridal gives you will make you feel very special. I searched many other stores first and Maggi Bridal outshined all of them. My first problem with other stores was that they were exhausting. I'd put on a dress and have to walk down long hallways to a big room with a mirror where my friends/family were and look and talk about the dress in front of a bunch of other women that I didn't know. It doesn't sound horrible, but after trying on many wedding dresses it was exhausting. One store I visited didn't even have dressing rooms. There was just a room in the back with different slots to change at. At Maggi Bridal, you will get your very own private room with a dressing room and couches for your friends and family to sit comfortable and view your dress.. The whole store is decorated adorably and it's fun just being inside!

The sales women from Maggi Bridal are excellent. I suspect that they have fashion design degrees, but I didn't ask. They were all so knowledgable about the dresses and fixing little concerns that I had about my dress. When I wanted to add straps onto my dress, the sales consultant and seamstress came up with an ingenious idea of how to do it on a strict time budget. Also, I have a long torso and was having trouble finding a dress that fit me correctly. After having no luck accommodating for this problem at previous stores, my sales consultant said, "We can just custom order your dress and make it and inch longer in the torso." And just like that she solved my problem with ease. The manager, seamstress, and sales consultants that I worked with were unbelievably nice. I worked with Nicole, Laura, Amy, and Sharon/Shannon (Sorry I always get those mixed up!) I kept saying, "I should've come to Maggi Bridal first." After shopping all over for a wedding dress, shoes, and jewelry, I found all of them at Maggi Bridal. Save yourself the time and go here first!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6021 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612
BLOG

A Reflection of Uniquely You!

Maggi Bridal is a bridal boutique in Raleigh, NC and has been in existence for 12 years, but as of the beginning of 2011 has been under new ownership. The new managers hope to enhance the boutique's image in the years to come.

Maggi Bridal prides itself on having excellent customer service. The boutique is small and intimate, perfect for a bride who wishes to be the center of attention on her day, which of course every bride should. Let us help create a reflection of uniquely you!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2011
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Maggi Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Triangle, South Carolina, and Virginia. Maggi Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and bridal accessories