Mack Stylist : Hair & Make-up Artistry

Mack Stylist : Hair & Make-up Artistry

We do bridal differently....

3500 Sunnyside Ave Unit C3
Philadelphia, PA 19129 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Mack Stylist is a team of editorial hair & make-up artists. We offer on-location services for a bride in search of something different. Our specialties include: Vintage, Modern Chic, Rustic, Couture and High Fashion Styling.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I actually came across Mack Stylist on The Knot (and then looked up on wedding wire) and booked them over a year in advance for my October 2014 wedding. Working with the whole bridal team was awesome; everyone I ever spoke to at the salon was nothing but nice. Imogen (the bridal coordinator) was super helpful the entire process and worked with me to add an assistant the week of and hatch out a schedule for myself, 5 bridesmaids, our officant, and 3 moms. Our beauty team of Nicck, Kelsey and Megan were awesome and gave each person the look they wanted. They were also amazing people and made our getting ready process so much fun! As the bride, I wanted something different and edgier than most and they delivered exactly what I wanted. I received so many compliments on my look. It was everything I wanted and so much more. Kelsey really killed it on giving me big, volumized hair (ie; Reese Witherspoon in Water for Elephants). The entire wedding party looked awesome! My one bridesmaid hair was a little challenge and both Kelsey and Megan worked on it. In the end it wasn't exactly what she was picturing but it was still well done and she looked beautiful :) I really can't thank them enough for their services. I would recommend Mack Stylist to any bride to be. They do great work and in my opinion worth the money. They are really willing to work with you to achieve the looks you want on your big day. They will travel to you on your day, but their salon where I had my trial is really nice as well. I would recommend all brides get airbrushing as well. I added it that day and it made my make-up last forever!! Booking Mack Stylist was one of the best choices I made for my wedding party.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
267-336-7025
ext. 2
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards