M2 Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are looking for a photographer that actually cares about your wedding day then this is the photographer that you want. They take the time to get to know their clients and always make time to answer any questions you have. My husband and I planned and paid for our wedding our selves and M2 is not only affordable they give you priceless photos.
They are inviting, down to earth, creative and kind. You will find they actually become guests at your wedding because they take the time to get to know not only you, but also your guests. They are 100% professional at all times and you will never have a doubt in your mind that they truly care about your wedding day.
I could sit here for hours writing a review about M2. Their work is moving, touching, artistic and powerful, but you can see for your self when viewing some of there clients events. My guests raved about how wonderful Michael and Melissa were at the wedding & reception. They were blown away by how friendly, inviting, charming, and how they were all over the hall capturing all of the amazing moments. M2 provides a "sneak peak" of your wedding within 48 hours of your event and I must say I cried & laughed and said "awww" haha. The slide show they posted of my wedding is just perfect. I felt as though they knew me, they knew my style, they knew my emotions and when I saw the slideshow I said "This is ME!". They gave me more than I thought possible.
I have people in work coming up to me just about everyday saying they saw my wedding pictures and they rave about how amazing they are. Sometimes I dont even know the people that approach me!
I am 100% happy with my wedding day and I am Lucky I found them. My one suggestion to brides is... Call them and schedule a meet with them. You will be glad you did. Good luck and congratulations! M2 You're simply the best!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Collegeville, PA 19426
BLOG

Wedding Photography for Adventurous Couples

We are M2 Photography, an intrepid husband-wife wedding and lifestyle photography team. We live our lives side-by-side, adventuring together & documenting the loves and lives of other amazing couples around the country and around the world.

Details
Categories: Photography
Employees: 2
M2 Photography is a wedding photographer from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. M2 Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Creative Wedding Photojournalism