M. Haley Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough about Melissa! We had a pretty defined budget for invitations and Melissa was very open about what types of invitations would fit into our budget. She has a ton of design options and we were very pleased. We received SO many compliments on our invitations--not only for the invitation design, but also the quality of the invitation. The invitations looked very expensive! I also purchased menu cards and name place cards from Melissa. I highly highly recommend M. Haley Design!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
629 N. New Ballas Road, Suite 203, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Custom Stationery for Any Budget

At M. Haley Design we blend our talent with your vision to create affordable custom stationery.

info@mhaleydesign.com 636-352-2102
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
I have worked with M Haley Design over the past 5 years and have never been disappointed. Her attention to detail, her fun personality and her creative eye make each consultation fun and interesting. My clients always walk away excited to see the process evolve into an actual product. M Haley Design offers so many products that she is often a one stop shop! She has not only invitations for all occasions, but they design a complete suite of place cards, programs, out of town gift bags with itineraries, and many other details. We highly recommend them!