M. Haley Design

Suite 203
Creve Coeur, MO 63141 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, So...
About Us

At M. Haley Design we blend our talent with your vision to create affordable custom stationery.

636-352-2102
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Melissa! We had a pretty defined budget for invitations and Melissa was very open about what types of invitations would fit into our budget. She has a ton of design options and we were very pleased. We received SO many compliments on our invitations--not only for the invitation design, but also the quality of the invitation. The invitations looked very expensive! I also purchased menu cards and name place cards from Melissa. I highly highly recommend M. Haley Design!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: Invitations
Endorsements
I have worked with M Haley Design over the past 5 years and have never been disappointed. Her attention to detail, her fun personality and her creative eye make each consultation fun and interesting. My clients always walk away excited to see the process evolve into an actual product. M Haley Design offers so many products that she is often a one stop shop! She has not only invitations for all occasions, but they design a complete suite of place cards, programs, out of town gift bags with itineraries, and many other details. We highly recommend them!
96x96 sq 1235671464609 bigstockphoto red carpet and limousine 2155919 All Occasions Limousine
96x96 sq 1390450956236 St. Louis Wedding Consultants
636-352-2102
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards