M.E.G. Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely LOVED her! She did such an amazing job and captured all of the important moments of my wedding. She is super friendly and extremely easy to work with. I would recommend her to any future bride!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4863 Ashbrook Drive, Noblesville, IN 46062

I am a professional photographer in the greater Indianapolis area specializing in photojournalistic wedding photography with a candid, comtemporary approach.  I try to capture the true romance of the day in the most unobtrussive way possible.  My packages are flexible and each include a flush-mount 10x10 album and high-resolution CD with image c opyrights.  I love working closely with my brides to make sure they get exactly what they are looking for in their wedding pictures AND in their photographer.  I look forward to meeting you soon!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
M.E.G. Photography is a wedding Photographer from Indianapolis, Indiana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Noblesville, Carmel, and Fishers. M.E.G. Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Central Indiana wedding industry for over 6 years. We specialize in candid, contemporary photography with a photojournalistic feel