M.A.L.I. By Gretchen Marie | Makeup And Hair | Long Island

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gretchen and Jen were AWESOME! I booked Gretchen for my wedding after reading her reviews online. All the positive reviews are true! She is an incredible makeup and hair artist and is fairly priced - particularly for the bridal party. She is the only makeup artist I found that didn't charge an additional fee for airbrush makeup and lashes. Which let’s be honest - everyone wants!
As for the Bride - Gretchen truly wants you to be happy! I chose an incredibly complicated hair style and Gretchen did not rest until she got it right. At my second hair trial we couldn't get it quite the way I wanted it so she gave me a 3rd trial for free and nailed it! I was so happy with my hair - I can't tell you!!!

The hair and makeup held up all day!!! Great experience all around!

M.A.L.I. By Gretchen Marie | Makeup And Hair | Long Island responded with the following comments:

Dear Shannon,

I cannot thank you enough for being such a wonderful client (and Griffin your fur-baby too), I loved that he came to the last trial :) Though I was certainly challenged by this hair design I have to say it was one of my favorites, and I learned something new! To any of my potential clients reading this review...I am going to pic-stitch the photo of what Shannon wanted, and the photo of my version in my photos on Wedding Wire (come take a look)...WE DID GREAT SHANNON! Jen F. (Owner of JRS Beauty and My good friend) will be so happy to see this. All the best to a beautiful couple!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
P.O. Box 2443, ON LOCATION-WE COME TO YOU!, Halesite, NY 11743
BLOG

TOP MAKEUP ARTISTS LONG ISLAND | TOP HAIR STYLISTS LONG ISLAND | ON LOCATION

Welcome Brides Of 2015!

Welcome Brides Of 2015!

Gretchen Marie, is the owner of M.A.L.I. Makeup Artist And Hair Stylist Services based out of Long Island, NY. Gretchen, as well as her team are highly experienced makeup artists and hair stylists who will provide you with superior makeup (including airbrush), hair design for weddings, and individualized service that is unparalleled.

From high paced events, to early mornings and easy going afternoon weddings, you will find us very relaxed, adaptable and accommodating.With our experience and expertise, as well as unparalleled professionalism, you can be assured that your makeup and hair will be flawless, and will hold up to the hot flashing lights of the cameras, the tears of joy, and the kisses of congratulations

Long Island's Best Wedding Makeup Artists

Long Island's Best Wedding Hair Stylists

For Up-to-date photos please visit our Facebook Page At: www.facebook.com/makeuplongisland

WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE OPENING OF OUR BEAUTIFULLY SLEEK "EXPRESS STUDIOS" (OWNED BY GRETCHEN) IN THE HUNTINGTON-GREENLAWN AREA WHERE OUR CLIENTS CAN HAVE THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND RELAXING EXPERIENCE WITH OUR TEAM, AND ALSO ENJOY THE QUAINT TOWN WE ARE IN. WE KNOW YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME! FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALWAYS WELCOME!

+/- read less