Lyncca Harvey Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
lav3
08/15/2013

Lyncca is AMAZING!!! We had so much fun working with her on our engagement session and on our wedding day. We felt a connection and were comfortable with her. We stopped meeting with other photographers once we met Lyncca, we knew she was the one! We were afraid we would feel very awkward not knowing how to pose. Lyncca was able to come up with poses for us to do on the spot! We didn't feel awkward at all. She told us exactly what to do and how to do it.

Lyncca is easy to get in touch with and will answer all your questions. She is so great at what she does. She is knowledgeable and passionate about photography. She works hard and will give you previews the next day!

We received so many compliments with our pictures! They all look amazing. We will be using Lyncca for all our professional pictures in the future.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2459 Ellis Avenue, Unit 1, Fort Worth, TX 76164
BLOG

Bold. Dramatic. Different.

Your wedding day will be one of the most special days of your life.  It’s a wonderful day to celebrate with your closest friends and family the commitment of your love. My team feels honored to be a participant in every wedding we capture. Your day will be filled with so much beauty, love and emotion and our job is to capture it uniquely and unobtrusively.  From when you start getting ready, to your vows, rocking reception and finally your grand exit, we are there to provide you with memories to last a lifetime.

With my studio, you will not receive assembly line coverage. I stay well versed in the latest wedding trends and strive for the perfect combination of modern elegance and fresh style.  I also offer an amazing set of luxury items including albums and other fine art products.  I would love to get to know you and see if we are a good fit! I have both pre-built and custom collections available for you to make sure you receive exactly what you need.

Please contact me and we can talk details! In the meantime, please visit my blog and portfolio galleries to see more samples of my work.  I look forward to hearing from you!

(Special pricing available for weekday and destination weddings!)

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards