Lyncca Harvey Photography

Bold. Dramatic. Different.

221 West Exchange Avenue
Suite 206A
Fort Worth, TX 76106 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Your wedding will be one your most special days.  It’s a celebration of your commitment to the love of your life and I feel so honored to be a participant in every wedding I capture.

Your day will be filled with beauty, love and magic. My job is to capture it authentically and unobtrusively.  From the moment you start getting ready, to your vows, rocking reception and finally your grand exit, I am there to provide you with memories to last a lifetime.

Each couple is unique in their style and personality. I strive to create images that reflect that individuality. With my studio, you will not receive assembly line coverage. I stay well versed in the latest wedding trends and strive for the perfect combination of modern elegance and fresh style. My style is photo journalistic with some posed images of you, your wedding party and family.

I would love to get to know you and see if we are a good fit! Full wedding day coverage starts at $2400. Please contact me and we can talk details! In the meantime, please visit my blog and portfolio galleries to see more samples of my work.  I look forward to hearing from you!

(Special pricing available for weekday and destination weddings!)

817-320-2901
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards