LY Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I asked Lisa to design earrings for my bridesmaids to wear for my wedding. I sent her a photo of the dresses and she came back with many options. She was wonderful about my many tweaks in color and style to get the perfect pair for each girl. The earrings were beautiful, somehow reflecting each individual bridesmaid. If my husband hadn't bought me a special pair of earrings for my dress I would have gotten a pair for myself as well. I highly recommend LY Designs for bridesmaid gifts and wedding jewelry!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
2330 Redwood Road, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Are you looking for that perfect piece of  jewelry to accent your beautiful wedding dress? Or do you need that special gift for the lovely ladies in your wedding party? LY Designs is here to help! We love to to custom design jewelry  and will work with you personally to make sure your day is complete, down to the perfect pair of earrings!
Each ... read more
Each piece of jewelry is hand crafted and made using only precious and semi-precious gemstones and the highest quality swarovski crystals.
+/- read less