LVL Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I began planning our wedding in May of 2010. I thought that I could do it all on my own because I know what I like, I didn't want to spend the additional money and things just don't get done right unless you do them yourself. My husband-to-be insisted that we find someone to help me due to the fact that 1) we live out of state 2) we wanted a wedding on the beach (feet in sand) and 3) because of my little personality trait of being a sticker to detail. :) He did not want me obsessing and stressing during this happy time leading up to our wedding.

We found Lindsay through a referral and I have to say "MY HUSBAND WAS RIGHT". Our day was absolutely AMAZING and we couldn't be happier. All of our family is telling everyone they know that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.

Lindsay was incredible to work with. She kept in constant communication with me, answered ALL of my questions, was extremely flexible when we wanted to go in a different direction, always had great insight and suggestions, and dealt with my husband always wanting to exceed the budget and me not. Somehow she managed to appease us both. :)

The only negative in working with Lindsay over the past 5 months is that we feel like we will be loosing touch with a friend now that our wedding is over. Thankfully she has family in Arizona and we have plans for her to visit us in our new home when she is here next month for the Hoidays.

Ted and Mia Palmisano

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
BLOG

It's all in the Details

WE BELIEVE PERFECT WEDDINGS DO EXIST

At LVL we design and execute not only breathtakingly beautiful weddings and events, but also personal, unique experiences that are carefully created to be a true reflection of you. You’re not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all couple – so why should your wedding be?

You can count on LVL to be ... read more

WE BELIEVE PERFECT WEDDINGS DO EXIST

You can count on LVL to be calm, loving, hands-on and, most importantly, professional throughout your entire planning process. And we’ll never lose sight of the ultimate goal – to deliver an event that is above and beyond your wildest, most beautiful dream.

Based in Orange County servicing California, Denver, Phoenix, Hawaii and Mexico