Luxor Wedding Chapel

Services: Ceremony
Maximum capacity: 100
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Let us create your unforgettable Las Vegas Wedding, Commitment Ceremony or Vow Renewal. Whether you envision a classic intimate ceremony or a more extravagant event, the Luxor will create the wedding day you've always dreamed of. We take care of all of the details from the flowers to the food.

Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We began planning a year in advance and must of checked out around 12 venues in the Las Vegas area. from the moment I came across the Luxor wedding Chapel, I knew that was the right place for us. Once we made contact with Mary (wedding chapel manager) and Dawn (our wedding planner) I felt as if the team were based close to home even though we're based in London. I was instantly confident that we would have the perfect day to suit our budget and we did. Everything was so nicely done it looked a million dollars, so thanks to all at the Luxor chapel Las Vegas and we'll be back for our wedding vow renewal.

• Wedding: 10/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Tess
Luxor Wedding Chapel is a wedding venue from Las Vegas. We service weddings througout the local area, including the Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas Blvd, and downtown Las Vegas. Luxor Wedding Chapel is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in wedding chapels, wedding ceremonies, commitment ceremonies, vow renewal ceremonies, and themed weddings. Also photography, videography, flowers and much more.
702-730-5683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire