Luthetia Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am not making this up! You really were on the ball the entire time! You were a real life saver. I don't know how I would have made it without you! Anyone that gets married, should definately enroll your services. Not only did I get an awesome wedding planer, but in the end, I also got a really good friend.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Montreal, QC

Perfecting the Art of Anticipation

Our couples want their wedding day to be a unique celebration that will reflect their own personalities with a touch of elegance and style.

With our attention to detail, a flair for design, and a passion for delivering truly unique wedding events, we can seamlessly produce an exceptional and unique wedding experience.

To make your wedding day a truly exceptional event you may decide you need a professional to guide you through the entire process or just a little help to finalize the latest details. You decide which of Luthetia's packages best fits your need.

But most of all, you will partner with a devoted professional whose knowledge and expertise can give you the confidence and peace of mind you need and deserve.
Details