Luna Vinca

Profile Picture
Kelly
1 Review
08/02/2014

Jennifer at Luna Vinca was wonderful to work with! After chatting with her for just a few minutes and showing her a few photos of flowers I liked, she grasped the exact concept for my wedding/flowers that I was going for and had great suggestions on how to achieve my dream. We wanted to incorporate gray into the bouquets and boutonnieres, as that was a prominent wedding color of mine. During our consultation, my mom suggested spray painting baby's breath gray, and Jennifer immediately jumped up and tried it out to see if it would work. It did, and she was able to utilize that as accents in all of my flowers, which we received a lot of compliments on! I can truly say that the flowers on my wedding day turned out absolutely beautiful with no worries on my end because of Jennifer at Luna Vinca.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
401 North 3rd Street, Suite 280, Minneapolis, MN 55401

Inspired Designs for Every Occasion

Whether your ceremony is big or small, traditional or contemporary, we specialize in personal service that results in flowers you will love.  It’s your day, all eyes are on you.  Luna Vinca will work with you to create floral arrangements that define your style and will provide the flowers of your dreams on your wedding day.

We offer ... read more

We offer complimentary consultations in our Downtown studio. Give us a call (612 823 6178) or send a quick email (studio@lunavinca.com) and we are happy to meet with you to discuss all the floral aspects of your wedding. From where you want flowers, to all the different flower types you love, or hate.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Luna Vinca is the absolute number one choice for my clients' wedding floral needs. I trust Jennifer and her team completely because they have proven themselves over and over again with their artistic abilities and excellent customer service. Thank you for taking such great care to my clients. I could not have done it without you!