LucysBuckles.com

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lucy's Buckles have a large variety of Rhinestone Buckles. We used them on our wedding invitations, attached to satin ribbon. The price was right, and the order shipped very quickly. Love them!

LucysBuckles.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I am glad we were able to help you with your special day!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
Po Box 822, 144 North Main St., Van Alstyne, TX 75495

Rhinestone Buckles and Trendy Trims - since 2004

I would like everyone for your business over the past eight-plus years. I have decided to close the store by December 20, 2013 or sooner, if inventory is depleted. For me to give my best to all of my clients and customers, it's necessary for me to focus my time and energy on my other businesses.

EVERYTHING in the store is on sal e. Discount tiers depend on inventory levels and demand, and will be adjusted periodically.

----

LucysBuckles.com has been delighting designers since 2004. We have recently relaunched our site, Lucysfabrics.com, into a more fabulous shopping experience! Everything is personally selected and inspected by us and shipped from North Texas.

Our selection will help brides, wedding planners, invitation designers, floral and cake artists create something truly unique. We ship worldwide.

Rhinestone Buckles -- Diamante/ czech crystal ribbon sliders for invitations, cards, scrapbooking, bows and other crafts. Decorative Rhinestones -- Rhinestone trims other than ribbon slides, like rhinestone locks, crystal floral sprays, rhinestone flower pins, table gems (loose faux diamonds). Rhinestone Tape and Banding for cakes and accessories.  Rhinestone Brooches -- For dresses, floral and other embellishments.

We have automatic bulk discounts and free shipping -- no codes needed!

Please feel free to let us know how we can help.

Shop online 24/7 at: http://lucysbuckles.com